Insights About Me
“David Geer has written several tech branded content articles for us and has been professional, technologically proficient, and timely with his work. He easily weaves client interviews into technical content and makes topics approachable and interesting to B2B audiences.”—Cindy Murphy, The Foundry at Time, Inc.
I invite you to review my content specialties, subject-matter expertise, and professional recommendations (scroll down).
Reach me at the email address below for rates, availability, and details.
Get your cybersecurity writing based on expertise and professional recommendations.
Clients like you enjoy cybersecurity and infosec content that moves their audiences. You can benefit from 22 years of well-honed skill and expertise.
My Niche & Content Specialties
Here are some of the topics I cover in the cybersecurity niche:
-- Third-Party, Supply-Chain, and Value-Chain Attacks
-- Phishing; Ransomware; Endpoint Attacks
-- the Weaponization of AI
-- IoT and IIoT Vulnerabilities, Attacks, and Botnets
--Vulnerabilities in 5G
-- Nation-State Hackers; APTs; and Cryptojacking
Here is some of the specialty content you can get:
-- compelling whitepapers, eBooks, blogs, and articles
-- contributed articles, case studies, infographics, and listicles
-- datasheets, product content, and webpage prose
You get subject-matter expertise.
Here are publications that enjoyed quoting me:
- Successful Digital Transformation Begins with a Cultural Transformation
- 3 Tips to Reduce Cybersecurity Gaps
- Prepping for the Data Deluge
- End Users are Speaking: It’s IT’s Turn to Listen
- Navigating the Rocky Road of Data-Driven Insights
- How to Make Data More Accessible at All Levels
- How to Plan for Success when mapping a Multi-Cloud Strategy
- Cloud vs. On-Prem ERP: Which One Will Rule?
- The CIO’s Dilemma: Innovate AND Cut Costs
- Digital Transformation: “It Isn’t a Technology Thing.”
Kayne McGladrey, CISSP
- What Successful Freelancers Know About Earning Six Figures
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Freelancing (That You Should)
Future of Everything
Here are some mentions of me.
Here is my Google Scholar Page
My Professional Recommendations